Deburring is crucial in the metalworking process, ensuring safe and usable part generation. Many metal machining processes, such as milling, grinding, drilling and stamping, leave sharp, raised edges, ridges and protrusions known as burs behind. Metal deburring machines are designed to remove these imperfections from machined metal products to create a smooth, high-quality finish. At Timesavers, we use extensive research and customer feedback to develop automated deburring machines that deliver a superior surface finish. We've served as leading deburring machine manufacturers since 1946, producing innovative products designed to boost production speeds while minimizing labor costs.
Upgrade Your Line With Automated Deburring Machines
You can remove burs from your metal workpieces to ensure a safe, smooth and visually appealing surface finish with advanced deburring solutions from Timesavers. We understand every company has different needs and specifications, which is why we offer a complete line of automatic deburring machines for budgets ranging from large to small. When you invest in our state-of-the-art metalworking products, you can expect around-the-clock operation and versatile function for parts of any size, shape and coating. Due to their dependable performance and durability, our metal deburring machines and components boast long life spans, saving you money on equipment maintenance.
Why Use Automated Deburring Machines for Metal?
Automatic deburring machines are excellent solutions for any metalworking facility due to their many beneficial processes and effects. The primary advantages of using metal deburring machines include:
- Product quality: Metal deburring generates a blemish-free finish. This process allows you to produce polished, high-quality metal parts, which have several advantages.
- Safety: Smoothing out metal edges through deburring protects workers against injury by preventing them from cutting themselves on sharp ridges. These automated machines also make the deburring process safer by minimizing manual labor and human error.
- Paint adhesion: Removing burs from metal pieces is necessary for paint adhesion, preventing these coatings from breaking along the surface by creating rounded edges.
- Product consistency: Our deburring machines eliminate manual labor by performing processes automatically. That improvement means quality will remain consistent for every product instead of varying between operators and pieces.
- Speed: By leveraging automatic operation, our deburring machines cut out tedious manual processes. Automation maximizes operational efficiency and gives your team more time to focus on other critical tasks.
Ongoing Parts Support From Your Deburring Machine Manufacturer
We make machine maintenance and repairs simple with ongoing parts support. We maintain an extensive inventory of over $6 million in components manufactured with top-quality raw materials and stringent quality control standards. Our expert staff will help you find the ideal parts for your equipment and ship them to you the same day, cutting downtime. We can also provide you with installation advice to help you achieve quick and seamless repairs.
Invest in Top-Quality Metal Deburring Machines at Timesavers
You can ensure your metal parts are free of imperfections with dependable and efficient deburring machines from Timesavers. As your trusted deburring machine manufacturer, we provide the highest-quality metal finishing machines equipped with advanced abrasives technology. We’ve worked with practically every industry to create next-level solutions that revolutionize finishing processes.