If you require dependable metal finishing equipment for your industrial applications, Timesavers has the advanced solutions you need. Since 1946, we've manufactured industry-leading metal finishing machines designed to increase production speeds and improve finishes while minimizing metal consumption and labor costs. As one of the industry's oldest and largest equipment manufacturers, we're always creating new, innovative solutions that redefine how companies finish their materials.
Upgrade Your Metal Finishing Systems
We have the high-quality surface finishing machines you need to improve your metalworking processes and finished products. Our industrial metal finishing solutions are designed to deliver the finest finish for any part, regardless of cut. We offer machines that satisfy a wide range of performance specifications so you can find the equipment best suited for your application.
Complete Machine Lineup
As your expert deburring system manufacturer, we carry a complete lineup of versatile metal finishing solutions equipped with advanced features to boost productivity and profitability for these metalworking processes:
- Finishing: Our equipment leaves you with a polished and durable metal surface that lasts.
- Edge rounding: You can produce a precise radius for even your sharpest metal pieces.
- Deburring: Our metal deburring equipment removes even the smallest imperfections from metal parts.
- Precision grinding: These machines use abrasive wheels to remove materials from metal workpieces to tight tolerances.
- Heavy slag removal: Our solutions remove heavy slag from flame- or plasma-cut parts while producing a uniform, rounded edge.
- Laser oxide removal: These powerful machines remove contaminants and oxides from metal surfaces without inflicting damage.
- Cylindrical finishing: Cylindrical finishing machines finish the outer diameters of metal parts to create smooth rounded finishes.
We can fulfill your individualized production line needs with our custom-tailored surface finishing machines. When you work with us, we’ll configure a machine with your unique specifications in mind to help you get the most value from your manufacturing processes. We can also implement new finishing systems that apply paint and clear coatings to formed components, sheet metal and flat steel coils and polish the finished surfaces.
You can leverage ongoing support for as long as your own your machine at Timesavers. Our knowledgeable staff has the technical expertise to help you find the components you need to optimize your facility while offering expert installation advice.
Our comprehensive inventory comprises over $6 million in repair, replacement and maintenance parts precisely manufactured with original-quality raw materials and strict quality control procedures to ensure optimal safety, performance and life span. When you order from us, we’ll ship your parts that day to ensure speedy maintenance and minimal downtime for your company.