The 41 Series (PUMA) is engineered, designed, and built for 3 shifts, and 24/7 operations. This high-quality grinder is available with up to 4 heads with multiple head types. This makes the machine extremely suitable for machining thin, oiled, greasy, and/or highly flammable metal parts and materials.
Solution: metal. Tags: Deburring, Edge Breaking, Finishing, Precision Grinding
- Number of heads: 1-4
- Head types: Drum, Brush
- Multiple configurations available based on customer applications
- 75″ sanding belt length
- 10″ minimum part length
- Up to 30 HP main motors
- 8″ diameter barrel brush
- 0-6″ opening
- Machine widths of 37″ & 52″
- 15-45 fpm throughput
- Electronic photo tracking eyes for accurate abrasive belt tracking
The 41 Series (PUMA) is a complete machine with an integrated filtration system to keep metal parts cool during machining, and adding lubricity ensuring the abrasive belt’s service life is extended. A high-pressure air system dries the metal parts as they are exiting the machine.
- Removal of burrs on laser, water-jet, punched, and cut metal parts.
- Provide the finest finish in the industry
- Deburr, edge break, & finishing of metal in one pass
- Mixing of metals, including titanium, aluminum, carbon & stainless steel, copper, etc.