The 42 Series Rotary Brush dry machine is the ultimate machine for deburring, finishing, edge radiusing, laser oxide removal, and heavy slag removal. This machine offers the perfect solution for manufacturers who supply premium quality products. The high quality is achieved through a multi-rotating brush machine with eight abrasive flap brushes that deburr uniformly and round the edges of metal perfectly.
The 42 Series a 3 shift, heavy production, custom-built modular machine, that can accommodate multiple customer applications.
Solution: metal. Tags: Deburring, Edge Breaking, Edge Rounding, Finishing, Heavy Slag Removal, Laser Oxide Removal
- Number of heads: 1-5
- Head types: Drum – Rotary Brush – Hammerhead
- Machine widths: 52″ (1350mm), 63″ (1600mm)
- Multiple configurations available based on customer applications.
- HMI Siemens controller
- 0-4″ bed opening
- A/C frequency controlled widebelt, brushes, & carousel
- 8 brushes – 14″ brush diameter (quick-change system)
- 7″, 11″, & 18″ contact roller diameter
- Vacuum bed for small parts
- Multi-directional rotary brush assembly
- U.L. Certified
The 42 Series RB is suitable for the processing of punched, laser-cut, or plasma cut parts and even 3D and milled parts with deep pockets. This machine can be integrated into an Industry 4.0/Smart Industry software platform.
- The 42 Series can produce an edge radius of 2mm/0.080″
- Capable of deburring & finishing making the 42 Series Timesavers most versatile machines
- Uniform and controllable side radius for the aerospace, catering, medical industries, & more
- Deburring of multiple alloys, vinyl, PVC, and coated parts
- The removal of burrs on laser, plasma, water-jet cut parts
- Totally customizable based on customer applications
- Brush life up to 3,000 hours
- Dry operation