The Yieldsaver is a compact and powerful machine that effortlessly self-centers each board as it is being processed to optimize the user’s production process. Rough mill planer ideal for a wide range of manufacturers such as cabinetmakers, millwork, furniture plants & more. The Yieldsaver produces high yields, top grades, and a high-quality knife & belt finish. A user can expect at least a 3% yield savings with the Yieldsaver for a quick ROI.
Solution: wood. Tags: Heavy Stock Removal
- Number of Heads: 2
- Head Types: Knife, Abrasive
- Machine Widths: 24”, 32″
- Up to 150 HP Main Drive Motors
- 0-6” Machine Opening (34” or 52″ Constant Passline)
- 50-300 FPM Feed Speed
- 7” Diameter Knife Head w/Carbide Inserts
- Anti-Kickback Safety Assembly
- Sectional Infeed Shoes w/Innovative Patented Design
- Self-Centering Infeed Drive Rolls w/Patented Flexible Core
- Timesavers Simple Touch HMI/PLC Interface
- Contact Timesavers for Custom Features and Option
Customer Markets & Applications – Large scale wood production factories taking rough lumber from the dry kiln and produce a consumer product.
- The Timesavers Yieldsaver is still the top-of-the-line top and bottom knife & abrasive planer in the industry.
- The machine self-centers the board to get the most useable wood and doesn’t split cupped boards, creating a much cleaner surface for the defector scanners.
- Our customers should expect yield savings between 3-5% on the wood itself, and also the rip optimization through scanners.