Widebelt sanders are some of the most versatile tools for sanding and finishing applications. These highly efficient machines can sand materials down to a specific thickness and prep workpieces for finishing. This equipment is ideal for wood and composite boards requiring the highest manufacturing tolerances.
Since 1946, Timesavers has led the industry in widebelt sanding solutions. We offer equipment in various designs and sizes to meet the needs of your custom widebelt sanding applications. Our engineers have decades of combined experience working with clients in machine customization and finding the ideal sanding solutions for their operations.
Easily Shape and Level Your Workpieces
Timesavers prioritizes flexibility and customization, so we designed our widebelt sanding solutions to fit nearly any existing finishing system. Our widebelt sanders are among the most versatile on the market, performing a broad range of tasks like orbital sanding, veneer sanding and uneven wood leveling. Timesavers’ extensive range of wide-belt equipment can also handle various materials, with machines offering round-the-clock operational capabilities.
Several examples of our wide-belt sanding machines include:
- 13 Series: The 13 Series comes equipped with up to three heads to provide a compact and dependable solution for lighter-duty applications like technical centers and woodworking shops.
- 23 Series: The 23 Series offers up to four heads and machine configurations as wide as 52 inches to provide a versatile, efficient and durable solution for handling medium-duty sanding tasks.
- 33 Series: The 33 Series is available with multiple heads in different configurations up to 64 inches wide to offer versatile sanding performance and many years of reliable service.
- 53 Series: Our 53 series uses heavy-duty components capable of performing 24/7 operations for applications like large-scale widebelt sanding, calibrating, panel sanding and stock removal.
- Speedsander: This widebelt wood sander is an ideal portable solution for woodworkers and cabinetmakers that uses a combination platen and drum head to improve the efficiency over entry-level drum sanders.
Providing More Than Industry-Leading Sanding Systems
At Timesavers, our services go far beyond selling our equipment and providing access to our extensive finishing system lines. We strive to establish lasting relationships with each of our clients by offering industry-best benefits like:
- Technical expertise: Timesavers provides training and unparalleled technical support over the life of your machine to keep your equipment running 24/7. In many cases, our team can help you perform repairs, troubleshoot and diagnose problems directly over the phone.
- Large part inventory: To keep your equipment running in peak condition, we stock over $6 million in replacement machine parts ready to ship the same day. Our team can provide advice for choosing the replacement parts you need for your specific machine model. Whether you need a replacement belt, drum or bearing, we can provide the necessary parts promptly.
- Responsive service: Our factory-certified technicians have decades of combined experience setting up equipment and ensuring your machines work optimally to meet your production demands. We also offer repair and preventive maintenance services to minimize downtime and maintain your operation’s efficiency.